Monday, January 10, 2011

Incredibly wonderful

Look at this beautiful chair. I don't know if you can tell but it is blue. I just love it.

The tiles behind the chair are the one's I picked up in McKinney. We decided not to use them in the bathroom but to let them shine in the entryway.



Found these two black bound New Testaments at our regular place to look for treasure.


Steve snapped this picture of the light above our dinner table.
It was brass and I sprayed it flat black. Do you like it?


I'm not sure what we will do with this awesome headboard. If you have any ideas please share them. It has no place to add rails making it into a bed impossible?

2 comments:

  1. I love that chair shown. The black looks so much better than the screaming brass. I have one at home that I may have to do the same treatment on.
    What is the story behind your header of the old
    church? That looks very interesting.
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used black satin but they also have a oil hammered bronze that is awesome.
    We take our camera everywhere so when we drove thru Snow OK there she was in all her glory. The Church just touched my heart, thinking about the people that worshiped inside.

    ReplyDelete