Friday, September 30, 2011

I just found this awesome desk at our junk guys yard. It needs a little TLC but it will be ready to use for home school soon. 
 I'm not sure you can see the detail in the frames on the desk. I've had the frames lying around for awhile, I also had a broken mirror.  So I married them. I'm not going to leave them on the desk but they do look good together.

Please don't look to close at the floor we are in the process of deciding what to put down. This may sound easy but we have been deciding for 2.5 years.

Steven and I went out hunting today and found fun stuff, more Buffalo china, a locker basket and silverware with a rose pattern. I'll take pictures and post soon. The chippy white siding is looking good and I will post an updated picture soon.


In love and friendship, have a blessed weekend
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment