Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dead batteries

I have so many incredible projects going right now and no way to show you. Steve is most of  the manual labor and I am the one with all the ideas. Steve doesn't always think my creativity is a good thing but I think he is the best husband a woman could Pray for.
The girls cleaned out my white pumpkins, can you believe that they still look great. I plan to plant the seeds and grow my own.
For the last couple of days I have been painting bottles silver, an idea I got from my friend in ND, thanks Traci. Another friend is getting married in ND and I am making the silver bottles for her. The bottles will have brown satin bows and a single white flower. I am unable to attend so I felt so blessed to be able to do something for her.
We (Steve) are installing the door in Caitlynd's bedroom, just in time for snow on Monday.
I am creating a wainscoting from 1 x 3 pine and white vintage tin tiles in my laundry room. 
I am putting contractors kraft paper on the wall in the guest bathroom. It's looks like a mosaic which I will be painting a dark, rich brown with bright white trim.
That's it for now.   Thank you so much everyone that left comments and added themselves as followers. You are such a blessing to me and I am grateful for each of you.

God bless you

Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment