Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How many projects can you have at one time?


 This is my new kitchen cabinet. I paid $2.00, who says there are no more good deals out there? It took a lot of scrubbing but I think it fits in perfectly!!



Here are two different views of our deck that we are screening in. It is another project in the works. Let me know if you have any ideas for a light weight outdoor ceiling.

Can you believe that I found these in a pile of trash! Steve helped me put them into our Suburban, against his better judgement and now they are laying on our deck waiting to have a purpose in life. There are 3 of them, any ideas?



Thank you to everyone that has viewed my blog. Thanks for showing interest in the many projects that I am working. God bless you

Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment