Thursday, September 22, 2011

We should have been working!

White and Rusty, I couldn't resist this scale. Take a look at these S&P, they are huge!!

I love this color, I bet this photo doesn't do it justice.  I think it's "Tiffany" blue?
 I cannot wait to get it in a paint sample.

We have 2 of these architectural pieces. We added them at the ceiling where the house comes together in the middle. It needs a little refinement (like everything else) but
I think we are moving in the right direction.

Controlling the clutter. I'm using a oxidised canning basket, i love that
 it doesn't use a lot of visual space.

Steve and I have been goofing off the last couple of days. We should have been finishing the moulding and figuring out just what we are going to do about counter tops. I want to have really dark wood. Finding the right product isn't so easy. Who is going to Round Top?
Pray for me, I just might make it this year!?!?!?!?!

Thanks everyone that left either encouragement or advice on my interview at Good Stella, LOVE YOU

God bless,
Bren

No comments:

Post a Comment